Are you planning to go to Valencia and therefore looking for a hotel in this city? We have made it easy for you! We have selected our top 5 of hotels… This top 5 is based on price/quality ratio. We have also listed up three 5* hotels. You can easily book these hotels by clicking on the links in the description.
1. Hotel Vincci Palace ****
* From €58,- per night
* Elegant & traditional
Hotel Vincci Palace is located in an elegant and historical building in the city centre. The hotel is at a 5 minutes walking distance from Plaza de la Reina, metro station Colon and Parque del Turia, so you can do every activity you like! The rooms are very modern and trendy and the hotel offers all facilities. Lots of nice restaurants are just around the corner. For current prices, availability and more information, see Hotel Vincci Palace.
2. Hotel Silken Puerta Valencia ****
* From €54,- per night
* Chic & spacious
Hotel Silken Puerta Valencia has a modern design and rooms with kingsize beds, comfortable seats and it offers free internet access. Some of the rooms have a great bath and/or a balcony. The hotel is located just outside the historical centre, but both bus and subway station are very close by.(Between Aragon and Amistad) The hotel is very nearby Turia park and you can also go to the beach very fast with public transport. For current prices, availability and more information, see Hotel Silken Puerta Valencia.
3. Hotel SH Ingles ***
* From €52,- per night
* Great historic building
Hotel SH Ingles is located in the centre of Valencia, just a few steps from the Cathedral, Plaza Ayuntamiento and the Iglesia y Torre de Santa Catalina. The hotel is part of an elegant historic building and has standard rooms which are stylish and timeless. The rooms have different views and in case you want a certain view you can contact the hotel and inform about the possibilities. Most of the hotels offer beds of 1.90m, but in this hotel the beds are 2.00m. For current prices, availability and more information, see Hotel SH Ingles.
4. Hotel Dimar ****
* From €52,- per night
* Situated in trendy Canóvas
Hotel Dimar is located on the border of the trendy area Cánovas en the centre. From this relative new hotel it is possible to walk to Jardín de Turia, Calle Colon and the many restaurants and tapas bars in Cánovas. Besides, a bus in direction to the beach drives along the hotel. For current prices, availability and more information, see Hotel Dimar.
5. Hotel Valencia Center ****
* From €50,- per night
* Just a few steps away from City of Arts and Sciences
This elegant and modern hotel opened in 2005. It is located in the Avenida de Francia, the most developed part of Valencia. It is near to the gardens of the Turia river and very close to the famous Ciudad de las Artes y Ciencias. The hotel has a sauna, fitness area and an outdoor swimming pool. The rooms are very spacious and bright. For current prices, availability and more information, see Hotel Valencia Center.
We have also listed up the three best 5* hotels in Valencia!
1. Caro Hotel *****
* From €137,- per night
* Situated in a former palace!
In the middle of the city centre nearby the Cathedral of Valencia is the Caro Hotel. We have put this hotel at number 1, because we think that this Valencia’s most special, exclusive and unique hotel. It is located in a palace from the 19th century. It is fully renovated and modern design elements are combined to the historic elements of the palace. Each room is unique and has all the facilities. Furthermore the hotel has a bar with terrace where you can enjoy a drink. For current prices, availability and more information, see Caro Hotel.
2. Las Arenas *****
* From €144,- per night
* Next to the beach
This beautiful 5* hotel is located next to the beach. Take one step outside and you are on the boulevard and the beach of Valencia. When you prefer a day at the swimming pool, no problem. The hotel has two outdoor swimming pools. Furthermore the hotel has a spa where you can enjoy several massages, steam rooms and beauty treatments. The rooms are very modern and chic. The room has a flat screen TV and the hotel offers WIFI. For current prices, availability and more information, see Las Arenas.
3. Hospes Palau de La Mar *****
* From €119,- per night
* With a great wellness
Last of our top 3 is the Hospes Palau de la Mar. This beautiful hotel is located in a 19th century building and is in the area Eixample Noble. The hotel is at 10 minutes walking distance of the cathedral of Valencia. The rooms are modern and elegant. All rooms have a king size bed. You will find a restaurant and wellness centre in this hotel. In this centre you can treat yourself a massage. Furthermore the hotel has a sauna, Turkish bath and a hot tub. For current prices, availability and more information, see Hospes Palau de La Mar
1. Would you like to discover typical and traditional tapas bars and restaurants of Valencia? Bars where locals love to go to? Book a tapas tour! A guide will take you to three authentic Spanish tapas bars and meanwhile you can enjoy delicious tapas and wines. The cost are €27,50 per person (including 3 tapas and 3 drinks). Click here for more information. You can book this trip by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: (0034) 644384403
2. Compare different hotels before booking one;
3. Some booking/hotel websites show prices including breakfast. Keep that in mind when you are comparing.
4. If you are looking for a hotel in Valencia with special facilities, you can state your preferences at some websites.
5. When you want to book a hotel, you can read some opinions about the accommodation. It can help you by choosing one.
6. In case your flight from Valencia is in the afternoon, you can ask the hotel if it is possible to have the late check out. Sometimes it can happen that a hotel is not fully occupied and mostly you can stay longer without any extra costs.
7. Keep in mind that when you are about to book a hotel far away from the city centre, you are dependent of public transport services. The buses and metros in Valencia do not operate till late in the night. On the contrary, the opening hours of many bars, restaurants and clubs are late in the night. Valencia has some night buses, but they don’t have regular stops. You could take a cab.
8. When you are looking for a hotel located centrally, you should look at the zip codes 46001, 46002, 46003… 46001 is the city centre and so further. Is the zip code of the hotel something like 46023? Then you can expect that the hotel is far away from the centre.
9. In case you are going to book the hotel, be clear about the bed. Do you want one big bed or two separate beds?